Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Five Stages of Taylor Swift

Try as I might, I can't hate Taylor Swift music for too long. Sure the lyrics are insipid, the melodies are overused, and the "my ex is so mean!" message behind every.single.song is enough to make me want to shove a screwdriver in my ear, but I end up dancing along to her music soon enough. And I decided to make a quick video documenting the typical evolution of her music with me.




And, like I said on my YouTube page: This video is not for commercial gain and the song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is used purely for commentary and parody purposes, as part of the Fair Use Act, 17 U.S.C. § 107. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is copyright 2012, Big Machine Records. I do not claim any copyright ownership of the song, or of Taylor Swift -- because that would be weird.


(Can you see why I decided against law school during my, "What will I do with my BA in English?" quandary?)


Also, spot the scene that I did while still recovering from my wisdom tooth removal. And I wonder why I ended up getting dry socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips