Tuesday, September 10, 2013

House Update

Hey, remember that room in my previous house update?  The one that was nothing but a sea of chaos and boxes?   Can you believe that this is the same room?

There is no such thing as free time right now, as our housewarming party is this Saturday and, while this room is ready, the rest of the house definitely is not.   And of course this is the week that I start my new job as a tai chi instructor.  I had my first demo class with the studio I work under yesterday and I absolutely loved it.  It's a huge difference from teaching preschool, but the change of pace is welcomed.

Hard to believe that we finally did it.  We have our house.  We moved in.  And it is becoming a functional home, not a collection of boxes and power tools.  More updates are soon to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips