Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo Friday: Hammogsett Beach

I don't know about you, but I'm getting bloody sick of road trip pictures. So I think I might shelve the remaining pictures for now (especially since we focused more on traveling back home on our return leg, so the ratio between on the road pictures and pictures of NOT on the road is very skewed) and post some pictures that have been on the back burner.


Last October, I drove 3.5 hours down to Hammogsett Beach, Connecticut, to do a photoshoot for SportRack. And while I ended up driving in one day what most people drive in an entire week, I loved getting that "last hurrah" at the beach. It helped that the weather was unseasonably warm and it really felt like the summer day we were trying to portray in the print ad.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips