Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Me? Write a book? Surely you jest!


IT'S HERE. It's here, it's here, it's finally here. After essentially keeping mum about this project since November (only to slowly unravel and let the cat out of the bag in 2014) it is finally here. My essay collection has hit the (e)shelves thanks to the wonderful people at Thought Catalog.


What is this collection of essays about, you may be asking. It's about 100 pages long *badumching*.


No, but, seriously: I'm Just Here for the Free Scrutiny details some of the more absurd, silly, and downright heartbreaking moments in my modeling career. From the time I found myself essentially auditioning for a role in a commercial that was two steps away from being a sex phone operator to my lucrative career as a pseudo-mom and child bride. From the time I bombed my first movie audition to my experiences with the infamous Runway Moms. Be ready to laugh, to cry, to reevaluate your entire stance on life.


Or something.


If you're curious about one of the more serious essays, you can check out the freebie excerpt here. If you're curious about my writing through Thought Catalog in general, you can go here.


Go to the Thought Catalog page for all the various places you can download it. Have a Kindle? Download my book from Amazon! Own an iPad? Get that shit on iTunes! Android user? Google play, bitches! Have a Nook? Well, you can sod off for now. But only for now: I'm Just Here for the Free Scrutiny will be available at the Barnes & Noble website in a few weeks.


In the words of Georges St. Pierre: Buy it. With your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips